Friday, July 10, 2009

His Reflection

His Reflection
This is the way Michael Jackson made me feel
He took a look @ the Man in the Mirror and knew there was a world to heal
We are a world filled with many races-not just Black or White
Will You Be There to Heal the World and work at it day and night?
Michael Jackson was that man, and he was BAD
He wanted all to Smile instead of being sad
With a Child's Heart, I got it together and told my worries to Beat It
He was the best, and everyone must admit
I Want You Back Michael cause I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I turn on your music to Rock With You
I will always Remember the Time during my Childhood, when I first heard you sing
I was thrilled, I must say music, yes, It's Your Thing
Just a Little Bit of You makes me want to Scream!
Looking Through the Windows of heaven now, you definitely beam (angel)
Although Gone too Soon, we Never Can Say Goodbye
We can only wish to look in the mirror and see the world through your eye(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment