Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

When I heard the news about Michael's passing, I was stunned.

Initially it was just a rumor, as no one (media) confirmed his death. My sister's friend called her to tell her he died, and she then turned to the news and shouted, "OH HE DID DIE"......at that moment images from his concert came to my mind. Taking time to really read what was on the news at that moment, "Michael Jackson Hospitalized", I relaxed my mind thinking that he was a little ill and people were going to blow it out of proportion. I left the house and went to exercise, but when I finished I wanted to quickly return home to see if he was alright......when I met up with my sister she said a little boy told his Dad that Michael did die and my brother confirmed it with a voicemail message.
I was stunned and of course did not want to believe it. I also, in not wanting him to leave this earth, thought he could be faking the death. It is still unbelievable!!!

Forever King of Pop, forever #1, forever in my heart, forever loved!

He looked at the Man in the Mirror and Healed the World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment